Inpiration / Planning / Lodging / Photography / Catering
1. How many people can you accommodate?
We can seat 500.
2. Can we bring in our own wine, beer or champagne?
No the Monterey is licensed and insured to sell alcohol.
3. Is there parking onsite?
Yes we have a large private parking lot.
4. Do you allow overnight RV parking?
No. Cars and Trucks maybe left overnight.
5. Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of "preferred" caterers, or do I need to provide my own?
You can bring in your own full service caterer. We do have a list of preferred caterers to get you started.
6. What time can we get in to decorate?
8:00 am the day of your event.
7. Do you have an outdoor area for guests?
Yes, we have a large deck & patio area that are included with the hall rental until 10:00pm.
8. Can we get married there?
Yes we have 2 outdoor areas and indoor options for winter weddings.
9. What is your weather contingency (backup) plan?
Depending on your guest count we have a 3rd level that can accommodate seating for 200.
10. Is there a separate space for cocktail hour?
Yes we have indoor and outdoor options available.